Thread: Danang & Hoi An
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Danang Massage + HJ Joint review

Hotel: Thu Bon (small hotel)
Address: 8 Ly Thuong Kiet

First time visit to this hotel. Was in danang during CNY(tet) and had some free time. I had previously read reviews saying that the facilities were 'basic', but since I don't care for facilities anyway and just wanted a HJ, I thought i'll try. Massage is 160k

''Basic" is an understatement. You need to be really prepared. Everything is run down. Its like a war torn scene from war world 2. Since it was tet, nobody was working, except for one really ugly auntie. I signalled to her to change girl. She understood immediately. I waited for another one to come. Another came in, slightly better, still sucks. She looks like the type i wouldn't fuck for free. But I think I had no choice, so I reluctantly continued.

Massage was terrible. Terrible is an understatement. You would thought someone who works at a massage parlour, would know basic massage....but no. She tortured my body and I laid there, naked and under siege. But I can endure pain, so I kept quiet. After 1/2 hour, she asked me whether I want a baby massage. She wanted 500k, but I didn't want to give her anything more than 300k. So there was this 1 minute of awkward bargaining where she tried to look pitiful and my dick looked on in boredom. She lowered to 400k, but then I was really pissed then, so I got up, dressed and left.

Facilities: terrible
Massage: 160k (terrible)
HJ: 200-300k - of course negotiable
HJ+ BJ: 400-500k - of course negotiable

When I was walking out, I saw a girl, not bad, I cursed and asked why she wasn't working just now. Everything is about your bloody luck I guess.

Thank god its just 160k wasted, for those who wanna try your luck, please go ahead.