Old 04-03-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Gegeblue is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L20H30

Bumping up this thread because I want to hear more horror stories from other bros

L20H30G6(left last week)

Name :??

Face : 8

Height :??

Boobs : D(natural)

Body : Curvy(not fat)

Bath : 0/10

Catbath : 0/10

French : 0/10

CBJ : 0/10

BBBJ : 0/10

Painting : 0/10

FJ : 0/10

GFE : 0/10

Damage : $60

RTF : Nope

This is the first time I went to this house. The room is so small and the girls service and attitude all so bad..

Before choosing G6, she is already giving me a black face vibe but because she looks like a girl I like, I took her. In room, I asked her if we can on the aircon because I sweat a lot during action and got rejected. She asked me to go shower and I asked her isn't she going to shower and she started going crazy at me saying she already showered.. I am her first customer and she is already pissed.. By this time I am pissed as well and wanted to just quickly finish and leave.. When she looked away I just quickly clean with water no soap and walk out of the shower.. Lol.. She is shocked and asked me did I shower? Why so quick.. I lied.. Hahaha.. In bed, no catbath.. She just put the condom on when it's soft and start bj.. Crazy.. When it's semi hard, she started ridding me for about 5mins.. Later change to missionary for 10mins with my sweat dripping all over.. I finally gave up and asked for a hj.. I tried to remove the condom and she said no.. She is worried that I might mess up her bed.. Omg.. In the end, I came into the condom via a hj.. Lol.. I think this is the first time it has ever happened to me.. 🤣 After the deed, she didn't even shower.. When I see the OKT outside, I complained a bit and was told she is leaving soon hence the attitude.. Hmmm..