View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sydney Australia ...

2x FRs from recent Sydney trip, visited CBD Style at 260 Pitt Street (more discreet as you have to take a lift up in an office building) as it was near my hotel, both times were 45mins. Even though this place charges a higher price than others in the area (AUD160 for 45mins), after some research I was skeptical as to whether the ladies were authentic Japanese (could have been Chinese) for the cheaper places.

Visit 1: Asked for recommendation via WeChat on my first visit and chose Riko. I must say their shop uniform was superb, like those robes you get in hotel rooms but sexy, lacy lingerie underneath, and everything off eventually during the session. Great first time with a Jap lady, smashing body (slightly more voluptous) with spectable) she spoke decent english and we managed to have a conversation going. Riko was here on a student visa (early 20s at most) studying English to pursue her dreams of being a flight attendant. Massage was non-existent and I told her to speed up to the real action. Nuru B2B was superb, and she was extremely accommodating in whatever I wanted including BBBJ and ending with a CIM. Overall, superb japanese style service all the way round, and parted ways by saying hope to see her on an SQ flight!

Visit 2: a bit overconfident from the better than expected experience from the first visit, chose Anna this time round without any recommendation. The difference was between heaven and hell - mechanical, robotic, CBJ only etc, all the red flags. Nuff said. Waste of 45mins and AUD160 but luckily the previous visit averaged things out.