Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fdaski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun In Paris

Sharing my short experience here.

So decided to try the xineurope website as suggested by another bro in this thread (kamsia!), which are all PRCs. Not surprised, since there are quite a large number of PRCs in Paris, much more than any other European city I think. (Anyone know why??)

However, didn't really get a very positive experience. The photos are mostly fake, but this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. The price range is fairly cheap though, around 100EUR per session, which is around 150SGD. Comparable with our local cat150, which is quite cheap compared to London PRCs. The girls are not exactly young student types, more in their late 20s to 30s. (Again, very much comparable to GL cat150 girls) YMMV, but the girls I met there were quite nice, my guess is because of the oversupply and lack of demand there. (hence cheap prices also)

So in conclusion, if you miss chinese food and you're in Europe, can try Paris. If you're coming from Singapore, and sick of chinese food, maybe other parts of Europe is better.

(Didn't really bother trying the local stuff because the RLD seemed too shady for my taste and I wasn't keen on risking the police)