Old 02-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
donburi80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any fun place in seoul?

Bro u r really lucky, I just partied in Seoul last nite...what perfect timing!

I went to this place called JJ Mahoney in Hyatt Hotel, recommended by my senior colleague. At first the name was kinda turn-off, so I kept my expectation low.

Took a cab there, and I reached within 10 minutes fr my hotel. It was a Sat nite and saw there were many people. Had to pass thru an open kitchen where u see chefs making pasta and pizza.

There are 2 sections; Live Band and DJ

Live band was called Human Traffic and they were pretty good, playing mostly rock songs fr recent bands like Killers, and stuff.

There were tons of girls, and most of them were dressed to killed. All look very pretty and made up, nice figures and porcelain skin. I can safely say there were few ugly girls.

Although they look 'dao' but just smile and try to make contact. Their English are broken but they are actually quite friendly. Even better when they had a few drinks.

Drinks are expensive, so we stuck to draft beers throughout the night. Alot of them drank Corona, which puzzled me.

You can say it is a pick-up joint, but only if u dare. Don't mind the language, just do it!

It is different fr Sin clubs in a few ways, the ratio of girls seem to be more than guys. Girls are friendlier, pretty and more game. I dun see no drunk puking. If u are not in the mood for picking up, just hanging around is a feast for the eyes!

Well I am going there again on Fri, so will be hoping for more....