Old 28-01-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Was in Seoul last week for work and gave Dao Anma a go. They accept SG although typically prefer locals or JP. As bros have mentioned, if JP, you can still get 2s for 290k W. As a foreigner, its 300k W 1s. Additionally make sure you bring cash!

Girls are def on the older side - more milfy, although all take care of themselves. Theres no line up but if you describe your pref to the mms after entering, they'll try to find someone tour type. Once paid, it's off to the showers - nice thing about Dao is that it's pretty clean and shower room is nicer then Ga In. Heated floors too. After shower, I got taken to a waiting area, no phones.

When the girl was ready I brought upstairs and it's a long narrow corridor with club setting. You sit on the stool and the girl gets to work. Had to give 10/10 for my ladys skill - fucking awesome BJ followed by a bit of grinding in the corridor. You'll have people walking past go in and out of the rooms and can definitely see some of them fucking in there, they are going for the orgy vibe. After about 5-10 mins, it's off to the rooms where I got showered again, before the nuru started.

Must admit this was the highlight. One of the better nurus I've experienced and their experience really shows here - almost popped but the lady would slow down and keep the action going. The AR was out of this world for me - prob ruined my regular provider back home.

After the nuru it's off to the bed for more action - sat at the edge of the bed and had 3 chicks tweaking me and sucking my cock. The 2 others left after awhile so we could get to FS but by this time it was hard to last long. Did 2 positions and popped.

Lady was very friendly and definitely tried to make me feel at ease - vibe is more like a hot FB. Does exercise 4x a week and it showed - body was fucking tight. Pretty as well. She said not many SG bros come - mostly locals, which sounded right. The rooms dont have doors so had ladies popping in and out to chill and chat once we were done.

All in all, its ex for 1s but overall experience was worth the value. Aa a foreigner, be advised that it came across more like a professional experience so unless your language skill is good, GFE likely to be minimal.