Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
2k for ST? 4K for LT? As mentioned by bros here. That’s already full blown GFE given by saying this. Lawry last time all 3K for ST. Maybe Lawry picked all the ang pai or Lawry is old and ugly. Some don’t even want LT.

For 4K. I confirm take her as LT. 😅

I just find Thaeme ST rate is too high. As not all are good quality ones. The price they quote (compare to local living standards) it’s like going to SG brix FL. But in Brix, those ladies dress to kill, speaks good English and looks good.

Yes china man spoil market. Saw a few times they change to stacks of 20 butt and throw onto the agogo dance floor.

After they started Thailand. Prices have been going up and up. Hot FL in Thailand asking 5k and above.
Well, since all the bros here have told me that (I did get there at 11pm too), I think I got lucky for this LT bonk. She was what one can describe as slightly plump and on the cute side, not supermodel hot (she gave me the vibe of a less chio Umi Shinonome). Her English was actually decent too.

Only downside is that in my morning stupor, I forgot to get her Line for a possible round 2, but sometimes these things are meant to be an one-off I suppose. But I suppose that my problem is how the bar is set high now, it feels like it will go down from here especially with all the Chinese money coming in.