View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone here that friends would not expect you to find FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hmm I would say it has improved compared to a few months ago. I guess its kind of since she is my only gf so far, I have this curiousity to want to try other girls. Even though I know this is not right...
It's good to satisfy your curiosity - this kind of curiosity will not simply just go away, and in time when you're older and you feel that you have not tried "enough" you are more likely than not to do stupid things that you will regret.

The trick is to be able to satisfy your curiosity without getting your emotions in the way. Do not fuck the same girl more than once, and try to experiment overseas and not locally, to put a safe distance between you and the girl

I suggest you indulge in a sex fest while you are in a foreign country, so you really feel and see what it is that you think you are missing. After a while, you will understand what kind of man you really are - some men just love sex and the act of fucking. Emotions are secondary - if that is the type of guy you really are then you're probably not suited to a monogamous relationship

Some guys enjoy the fuck, especially with professionals who know a lot more about giving pleasure. And I have been fortunate to experience more than my fair share in this department. But over time (over 15+ years of chionging, admittedly) I realize that the best sex is the one where you have real feelings with the girl and not just fucking out of pure lust.

So, now I am quite certain what I really want and I can say that I am no longer tempted even though I may not meet my gf for a couple of months. Yes the momentary temptation will arise every now and then, but if you already have a huge bank of memories, of what it feels like to fuck various types of women, then you more or less know that what you're missing is not simply the physical feel, but the emotional connection

All the best