Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
paultmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanka View Post
hi friends, a newbie here! Thanks to brother paultmc for introducing DS Spa at Asia city. finally made my biz trip here more sexciting. hee.

first time there so didn't ask for specific ML, just leave it to fate. result was a good-looking thin one (prob late 20s) who started regular massage and was quite chatty. thing is, there was another customer partitioned by a wall but could hear them talking too. when she finally popped the question,it was both quite awkward (due to close proximity) but also exciting . . . she asked for M$100 but finally settled for M$50. she allowed roaming and her strokes were quick and experienced. needless to say . . . didn't take too long.

the place is quite hidden on the 3rd floor (but says 2nd floor). Becos I when late (around 10pm) so had to climb several stair wells to reach it.

there were many FLs roaming the back lanes from Hyatt but no balls to try . . . maybe next time go for FJ. How to bring them back to hotel room? shy leh, hee.

Thanks again heehee.
surprise surprise...1st time thanks by someone...hehe...feels great...
hey, now quite many uncle uncle checking here checking there... so why dun we chance our conservation to email?
i will send u my email address...
i got few new info i found at kk area...
u wan to FJ China Doll..haha...
email me, i will give u all the detail...cant post too many info here... my playground got ruins oledi....hope to here from u soon