View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
Kaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud of
Manage to arrange for a incall service at Kaohsiung. The process is damn jialat.

I had to Google for possible terms they used there, then from several forum post (PTT forum mainly) there, quote the terms used and search again on Google to get the forum where those info is posted on. The twist from it all is that information would only be posted to people who registered with the forum and is able to "pay" for the info earned from either replying other post or given by other poster (like leaving reviews). This information are mainly for the "Massage" and "Spa" places where services are offered.

The place and information won't be given on those sites, you had to add the OKT on line, message them and ask for models who are available and even schedule. Most most most important is to look at the rates offered. They will include "0.5" or "1" in the rates. "0.5" means no FJ, only BJ or BBBJ. "1" means with FJ.

Outcall services are mostly via line and you either have to see the reviews and believe it yourself, or risk a "Dinobu" (in their terms, 恐龙妹) showing up at your door. For trust worthy reviews some forums will have a payment system to read the reviews.

This are my experience on the whole process, if you're interested in their Incall services, you will really need to know how to speak in Chinese.

Also for incall, most of the girls are Vietnamese, Thailand or HK/Macau/China (I trust it should be mostly China). The rates for Viet and Thai are cheaper than the local Taiwan girls, but still more expensive than how much you would pay in their country.