View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Let me quote one of my favourite lines. Under different shades of light, the same painting unveils a different set of colours.
Its really hard to give a conclusive yes or no. Often, it just boils down to what you wish to pursue.
My case was straight forward. My ex prc gf was single n never married. I knew clearly that no matter how i tried to make it work, it just wont work as i wish. The only way to work is to contort my own values, beliefs, character and personality into a poor fitting foot wear. I just cannot dance properly.
Another thing that really got to me is the ill effects of 抖音. Its not hard to observe the vast amount of content promoting... undesirable behaviour.
Can I change another person? LKY said that its just impossible to change a person who is over 30 years old. Habits make a man (or a woman).
So, my take on this is, if you want to go into it, just know where your boundaries are. Most likely, much friction will arise. The "villagers" will magnify any small difficulty into a nuclear disaster.... sooner or later. You are either win them over or get trampled over.
My kaki would say, "there are many other girls, so... why settle for this one?"

PS: I think back about my ex wife n ex girlfriends. They are really nice people with mortgage and bills to pay. But, its really hard to put two persons in the same house and co exist... long enough or even till end of time. Almost all girls present themselves (for the first time) as highly desirable, else why bother dolling up. Its not the outcome, but the stuff that happens during the processes. If fate permits, I wish to tell each and everyone of them that "I loved them, during that moment."
Funny that u brought up douyin
Yes i agree there are so many diff videos showing all sorts of stuffs
Guys showing off with cars
Gals showing off beauty
Plenty of love advices

Regards to the prc woman
Just a tot
Im dead sure im not ready for a +2
And like the saying goes - 不要害人!