Old 20-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aryans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Long time lurker, first post after a short work trip to Siem Reap. Although Siem Reap seems much calmer than others, still had a great time.

Pub Street : Great for dinner n drinks, and after 1 am for pick up.

Massage : Any Tuk- Tuk guy would recommend you massages with extras, went to 1 but didn't like the quality of girs.

Platinum entertainment KTV: Went there on second night but reached quite late - around 1 am. Most pretty girls had left. Stayed for an hour and then went back to pub street to what seemed like the most happneing place there - Temple Sky Lounge. The place had quite a few pretty girls, and began talking to one of the prettier one. Turned out she works in Platinum ktv, but until 1 am. Took her back to my hotel after a drink.

Next evening, went to Platinum ktv again - this time around 10:30 pm. Much better quality of women, prices quite reasonable - spent all in 60 dollars for 3 guys and 4 girls including i don't know how many beers and all

Didn't feel like bar-fine the girl i was with, but she was planning to go to Pub street after anyway so we went together - and there i found someone else again in Temple Sky Lounge!

Siem Reap probably also a great place to meet regular women. Got approached by a few girls in tourist spots asking if I was single.