View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: India Info Thread

Just came back from Bangalore. Probably I'm staying nearer to the IT place, so it's really a dead town.

Lots of uselss hospitals around.

Typical massage starts from 2000. Went to a spa place and also a hotel spa. So it's a good comparison.

Spa place, 2000, met a plumb indian, anyhow press no standard, in the end asked whether I wanted special....I say maybe next time. And she probably didn't fulfill the 60min massage too.

Hotel spa massage met a more fair meaty Indian. Massage really got standard coz part of hotel. But HJ I got chopped. Massage was 2100 and she asked for 3000 HJ. I wow so freaking ex, so negotiate abit got down to 2500. Little bro wanted it so bite the bullet and went for it.

Since am paying for such expensive HJ, so didn't give her any face. Straight away digged out her nipple and suck on it. And as usual, their tactics is HJ u faster. Shoot, she wipe up and drank the hot ginger tea, and left with lighter wallet.

Massage place will have a toilet for showering before you left. But that oil is difficult to wash off if u know what I mean.

Conclusion: whether you want happy ending or just simple massage, just go for the hotel one.