View Single Post
Old 22-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: SG Gal: Why We Like Caucasians

First I am not a sister! Second, I just copy pasted from Craigslist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Dear Sis Threadstarter - with utmost due respect , here are my comments :

And I say this on BASED ON Qualified circumstances because I have dated, fucked Caucasian girls when I went to school in the US, worked in the US, worked in Europe. I have dated/bedded 2 Hispanic ladies Simone and Carmen(Argentine and Mexican), a brown haired french girl Caroline (ballerina), UK girl Alissa (who was on my orientation committee for Freshmen), a redhead named Rebecca... And my last exGF who is based here in Singapore working for Bank as a HR Director in her 40s. We dated for while before I chose to leave the relationship.

Unlike you - I am an equal opportunity dater, not as discriminate as the person who posted the article on Craiglist and your commentary that seems to endorse this discrimination against local men. Whilst I respect your posting, I also have the same respectful right to also defend for the rest of the SBF bros here who might feel offended by your comments and insights that almost borders on superficial needs.

Let me very clarify that I am not a good looking hunk, don't have a firm muscled body like the Ang Mo guys. I am 1.75M in height, weigh 61kg, non-smoker, circumsized dick and a proud owner of a humble size fully erect dick. I am just an ordinary Singaporean, who unlike the Caucasian counterparts, come from a normal family. When I grew up, I don't have the luxury of a dental plan to have perfectly corrected teeth or white teeth. My parents made do with what they had, I dealt with what life offered to the best that I can. Reading widely, playing and catching spiders, football, and the usual rite of passage us Singaporean male and SBF bros go thru.

To be cont'd