View Single Post
Old 13-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hey Bros,

Just came back from Makati last night. Stayed in Oxford Suites with my GF who stays in San Juan City.

We went to Greenbelt & Glorietta for shopping and had a wonderful time.

At night we were at 'The Players' karaoke lounge for singing and TCSS with the girls there. Charges were good with initial 1250pesos for first 1.5hours and additional 1hour after at 450pesos. No LDs needed and the girls there just sat and chatted with me and my GF. I sang a lot of songs there that night and had a good time.

There was quite a few SYTs there very sexily dress and will accompany u when you are singing.

Highly recommended place if u wana relax. Girls in that joint is not for booking tho.

However the other pubs nearby in P Burgos u can get a nice WL for about 5000pesos, whole day booking and night and includes bar fine and drinks. Thats what i heard from an Ang Moh there we met at a local restaurant.

If tighter budget, can get girls standing along the streets at Burgos too. They are around 1K to 2K pesos for a night of action. But i think the street walkers there are more older and not as chio as the ones in the Bars.

We also went to see the girl wrestling matches in the bars near there. Quite an eye opener

Also got a couple of bars nearby with cheap beers (3 x 100 pesos for local beers) and can chat up girls easily there.

Weather wise was wet at night with light rains so very cool to go out for bar hopping.

In the day time it was fairly warm at around 31 degrees C. But humidity wise isnt as bad as Singapore.

I will be back again in August during our National Day long weekend.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy