View Single Post
Old 29-10-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ladyboys and why we love them

I know it's been asked a thousand times on the internet about what it means for ones own sexuality to be into trans women, I've only just discovered this aspect about myself months ago, and I'm an old man now too. And when sitting down and making out with some of the trans girls I met in Bangkok, I do feel like given another chance I can go all the way to the actual sex.

I'm glad I discovered this part of the forum. It's helping me to see that it's okay. My perspective on all this has changed so much in such a short time, and spending just a few hours with them, I really do see them as women. Some of them seem even more feminine than actual women. It's weird in a way because it's changed how I see their plumbing as well, it's like their dicks aren't the same as guy dicks. Somehow to me, it's a woman's dick if that makes any sense.

But being so new to all this, I still have hangups, so I still don't know if I have it in me to blow them yet. Then again, I'm not really into dining at the Y either when I'm with a cisgirl, so maybe it's just a preference thing for me. That's all it is ain't it? A preference. I'm reading somewhere that some dudes love blowing girl dick but don't like the idea of being topped, but somehow I kinda don't wanna blow girl dick, but I think I wanna be topped by one.

I tell ya fellas, the short time I spent just talking to one in CheckIn Bar, I really wanted her. She was intoxicating. Same goes with the one I sat with in WhyNot Bar. I like how uninhibited they are, how way more sexual they are than real chicks. In less than 15 minutes of ladydrinks, they're kissing me and shoving their tits in my face. Very sexual and it's amazing.