Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nice bevy of creamy skinned siambus here. Love it when it's full force at around 1pm when all of them are out doing their hair and last touch up of make up. Feels like I'm a king and that's my harem of succulent girls to indulge me. Lol.

Anyway, so far never left disappointed. In fact it's been one awesome experience after another with all I tried. All sexy, all orgasmic, and then some!

G8: good bbbj skills, tallish with natural hanging papayas. Very loving, lots of dfk and aims to please.

G3: Understand why she's so popular. Cute, tattoos on a perfect young girl's body of soft gentle curves and proportionate plump man-made peaches for boobs. Romantic kisser, eager lover. She said she's thinking of going back next mont, but apparently boss won't let her. 555

G12: Sexy ,tight, tattooed body with big swollen ripe man-made melons. Very skilled with her mouth and extremely proactive and horny. Non stop action , non stop orgasms for both of us. She's no doubt my favourite! BUT alas, she's leaving. Last day today. Sigh, every time I find my perfect GL babe, and she leaves. Hahahah

Next on the to-do list is G1.

I also spotted G10 and she looks rather pretty... any intel on this babe?
Aiyo, you say till this G12 so tok kong but today last day. Wasted.

Typical guy in Geylang.