View Single Post
Old 28-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Crossdressing Journey

John's was frightened by the old man action and started crying softly. The old man was so arouse by John and he started to strip naked. Standing infont of John now is a bald, plump nude old man with a hairy short cock. John's recalled & told me his cock waa longer than the old man cock.

The old man suck John's cock while he shake his own cock. After a good 10 mins blowjob for John, the old man turned John around, spread John legs on the covered toilet bown and started to lick John butt hole.

*Forgive me unable to write it well as John was stroking my harden cock all this while when he narrate the encounters to me*

John had so much comfort as the old man licked his arse hole so well that John soon had an orgasm. It was John first orgasm and he was actually enjoying it. But the ild man is not done yet although he made John cummed his first time.