View Single Post
Old 28-01-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroom View Post
Did use SB and met up 5.

99% are either a waste of time, waste of money or waste of both.

I had around 4 that asked anywhere between $200 to 700 for the first meet up. I told them not a chance and told them best of luck. Please don’t be a simp to pay into these types.

The 5 I met up?

1 : 23, SG Chinese, Masters student, 6/10 looks and she was looking for someone to sponsor her. She was quite upfront on what she needed for it to work. $4k cash every month, 4 meet ups per week and 1 sex session per week. I passed as the meet ups were 1-2 hours each time and she wanted sex to be over within 30 mins.

2 : 29, PRC+CECA born in SG, 4/10 looks, is a civil servant and was looking for a pay per meet arrangement only. $200 for 3 hours on weekday nights, $380 for 2 hours on weekends and she preferred no sex as she does have a boyfriend, $700 was her asking price and only doggy style as everything else was off limits.

3: 24, SG Chinese, online 8/10 looks, in person closer to 5/10 max. Very quiet girl and mostly stuck on her phone. She was looking for a SD in the truest sense, wanted to be taken care off and did not really name a price but she basically wanted an easy life without working for it. Potentially an expensive one.

4 : 22, SG Chinese, 6/10 looks, very chatty girl that’s a qualified hair dresser. She only wanted a pay per meet arrangement as she did not want anything exclusive and she also have a bf. Price ? $70 per hour. If that evening have physical contact or touching then $100 per hour and if have sex must add $300 and all sessions must add a charge for her bf to pick her up. Worked out around $50 for me.

We had 2 meets, then decided to try sex on the 3rd but for the 4th she bailed as her bf unhappy.

5 : 23, SG Eurasian, a Masters student and 7/10 looks. Can really talk but she was mostly interested in someone to take care of her needs as she wanted to pursue a modelling stint. Asking price? Need to give her a PA job and on top of that a $5000 allowance. Meet up? Budgeted twice per week with sex.
She wanted me to take her on but I did not have a way to give her a PA position as I am not self employed. Definitely a good one if you are some big shot in a company or run your own business and need a “face” or “front person” for the company.
Why would the 22yo bf be okay with it initially lol