Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
It's been almost 4 months since I met Her and I can say definitively that she has changed my life for the better in every aspect. Maybe you are thinking - "Sure boh? You abit Kua zhang ah"

Think about it - you don't burn the midnight oil for a few days in a row and feel like you're part of the walking dead cast. Maybe you down a few cans because you feel like your boss is the cruelest person in this world for treating you so horribly - then you wake up feeling like you got hit by a car last night. My point is that your health affects how you feel, and thus how you live your life (rather than the opposite). You can't control how your colleague talks (or gossip) about you, nor can you control how your boss may have woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but you can control how you treat your own body (i.e. how you treat yourself).

If you've read till this point, good on you for giving yourself an opportunity to consider a treatment session with Lucky. The amount of blood (without Qi, there is no blood) and sweat she puts in for each of us is invaluable as compared to what she charges for her treatment. I also saw that she has mentioned in her latest posts that she guarantees that big testicles due to blockages can be solved by Qigong immediately and that back pain and lipoma can also be solved on the spot - these are claims that I have experienced myself during my first visit.

There's an (unattributed) quote I read on Quora: "Society will give you a car, wife, respect; But in return, you will give your identity and you will only be a number in a crowd." Even if we are satisfied with what we are given after slogging our hearts out, do we have the health capacity to enjoy them? Or would it be too late and we leave ourselves with the question of "What if?" or "If only...?"?

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:53 AM.