Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flipper01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hey Flipper01,

How do you do... I'm finally coming home to Shenzhen!

I used to stay exactly opposite of WINDOW of the WORLD for almost 1 year... I actually stayed in the village called BAI SHA TOU, and it's one of the worst places that anyone(SINGAPOREAN) could stay in... was down in luck last year...

My room was broke in, while I was asleep... man, lost almost RMB 10,000 in items and cash... KNN, I vow that if I found out who that mother fucker is, I'll really give them a beating...

anyways... I think you are staying in the MIDDLE-CLASS region opposite WINDOW of the World.

But during those days in BAI SHA TOU, I didn't really explore much, as times were bad.

I don't think there are many BBS around that area though...

Maybe you wanna go the MPs in Xia Sha?

Have fun, and remember guys, if you guys ever explore Shenzhen unguided, NEVER GO INTO these imfamous VILLAGE, BAI SHA TOU 白沙头, DA CHONG 大冲. These are the most imfamous villages infested with crimes, pick pockets, burglars, gangsters etc... basically it's a ghetto, shithole...

One piece of advise, take it seriously, it may save your life, your money....
sounds bad bro. yeh there's only a few bbs here that i know of. When you going here bro? hope to meet up with u soon. u know my number ryt?