View Single Post
Old 18-02-2023, 04:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Nak-La Mookata

Shop open : Time 11.00-02.00am Open every day
Tel : 095 586 2465

Today is a good time to try. Grilled pork hunter Nak-La Mookata at MBK Center is a grilled pork belly with air conditioning. Newly opened, very worthwhile price. I saw that I had to come back and write again.

...This shop is in MBK, next to Tee Noi. Go straight to the front of the store, there are a lot of people, mom! While waiting in the queue, I keep looking at the menu. The queue is running fast. How long do you wait? (or maybe at the beat)

It's time for the queue ...starting to slow down

In front of the shop, there will be a large menu sign to choose first. This restaurant is a la carte. But the good thing is that vegetables can be scooped by yourself unlimitedly. Vegetable lovers will definitely like it here.

The shop is spacious, with plenty of seats. Order a la carte or a set.
We choose a set for 399 baht and order pickled prawns in soy sauce. There are 4 types of dipping sauces available. Vegetables and vermicelli can be scooped by yourself.

After eating, it was considered that the taste was pleasing. In a mall in the middle of the city like this, eating 2 people including drinking water is over 600 baht, which is very good.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily