View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is it so hard to remain friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_ad
I am new here, just want to share my experience and maybe get some advice from the brothers and sisters out here.

I had this very good friend from secondary school. We used to study together, chill out together and stuff like that.

After O Levels we both went to different schools, (she went to JC and I went to poly), but we still kept in contact and went out regularly.

I wouldn't say I liked her like a girlfriend but there was this attraction.

We often went pubbing together, Kalture at Purvis St. was one of our fav. hangouts.

Thanks.
Waaaaaaa, I didn't know that in SG they allow JC and poly to go pubbing and drinking, etc, etc. KNN even in LOS they don't allow underage ppl to go in.

Either Singapore must be very liberal or what?

Last edited by thaivisitor; 01-04-2005 at 12:05 PM.