View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
There could be 2 reasons why I topup 1B while you need topup 1B3R.

Reason 1: I went when L is still new at SBW so the rate is still 1B. She might have learnt from the other ML in the shop to ask for higher topup.

Reason 2: Most ML are very smart. They will gauge your wealth level by the way you dress or the expensive watch or branded wallet you carry. During the massage, they will also try to find out what is your profession or whether you are driving. All these are indications to them whether they can ask for higher topup.

Being a middle aged uncle who dress very sloppily, I am not their defined type of rich customer so I can just topup 1B. In any way, even if they start by asking for higher topup, I will nego down to my acceptable level. It will be a case of take it or leave it. No more bullshit.

My acceptable topup level is still the same as when I started chionging 10++ years ago. 50-60 for HJ with roaming, 80 for BJ, 100 - 120 for full package. I can still accept that the entrance fee has gone up from 50 to 68 for Spa with room. For curtain type, 50 entrance fee is fair enough.

I love it when the ML pop the GQ without stating the topup. I will also not ask her what the topup will be. After the deed is done, I will just give what I feel is acceptable or how good the service is. I dont give a damn if she ask for more.

For those bros who can well afford to topup more to get better service, do it by all means. I not going to kpkb that you are spoiling the market or you are a big carrot head. Everyone is out to have some happy times, and is entitled to do so within their means and capability. If a playground is out of my means, I will just go look for better one. Hits and Misses are a fun part of the game.
Agree bro! sometimes we get good finds, sometimes we get burnt. Upz u bro