View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Reached here at about 2pm to try G5 or G18 and found only 2 other choices so I left for another house just to have a disappointing experience at another house, so I head back here.

Girl = G18
Damage = 120 (I booked double time)
Face = 6/10
Body = 6/10
Boobs = 7/10 (soft)
Catbath = 10/10, very good experience here with that hot water sucking then licking all over, everywhere is full of saliva lol ...
Shower = 10/10, very thorough cleaning then BBBJ right in the shower. Very good. There's shower before and after.
BBBJ = 10/10, BBBJ with warm water then sucking and many licking. So shiok almost came here.
French = 10/10 DFK throughout with lots of tongue action end up face full of saliva.
FJ = 7/10, it's difficult for me to finish in a CD cuz can't feel much thing so it took a very long time.
Gfe = 10/10, very accommodating. There's still time left so cuddle tightly and chat about her working experience in Hanoi. She's still learning English and Mandarin.
RTF = Yes (but maybe after I try G5, I saw her sitting outside after I'm done)

Summary: My best experience so far in GL. Comparable to the service in BKK. Previous best was G88 in 1832.