Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Next Matsushima Shinchi... I went on my last night Osaka instead of Tobita because of the supposedly better service. Reached at around 10pm and most of the fshops were still opened. For bros who have been to amsterdam, its kinda like same concept except there is a mamasan sitting with the girl to try to ask you to go in. Walked around a good 20 mins to explore the place and before deciding on 1 girl and i have to say it was one of the worst bonks i've ever had. So much so I banged 2 girls that night lol. More below:

1st Girl: Sora (24 yrs old)
She was a good looking girl man. Best amongst those that night imo. mistake here was she was not as friendly as the others when trying to lure me in but i thought how bad could it have gotten.

anyway went up opted for the 40 mins package and started the deed. it was fucking commercial man, all the way from showering to the fucking. it felt slightly awkward and it felt like she just wanted one last customer for the night before knocking off work. BJ was horrible, told her to move her head more but she either didnt understand or acted dumb. FJ was also horrendous as there was no moans and she was just lying down closing her eyes. anyway didnt want to waste money so i just blew my load and just laid down to rest.

That was when she opened up alittle more and started chatting with me, using google translate. apparently she was dating a host and wanted to go to his host club after our session and she couldn't wait lol. She even shared a picture of a receipt and a vid of her pouring champagne over a tower of glasses and that cost 2M+ JPY. And the only reason why she was working as a FL was to able to pay and visit the host at that host club. Man that really opened my eyes and proved that girls do spend a bomb on these hosts clubs as seen in Vice media. It was crazy man.

So after the time is up i left but i felt irritated. Like man this can't be my last bonk experience before leaving Osaka tomorrow. So i actually bought some coffee and energy drinks (lol) so as to feel more energized for a 2nd round. Walked around 20 mins so i could "recover" from my previous session and thats when i stumbled upon this SYT.

2nd Girl: Miyu (20 yrs old)

She was more of the cute type and was wearing kind of a lolita dress and looked innocent af. And most imptly when i walked past her, she was enthusiastically trying to get me to engage with her. Had another target in mind which was a few shops down but i decided to go ahead with her. Really petite lady probably standing at 155cm and definitely no more than 40kg.

Upon heading up and paying for 40 mins, she undressed and she really had a prepubescent body man. Her tits were really small and she had a really small frame. almost no fats on her and even had abs haha. i asked if she exercised regularly and she her size came from her parents. Althought we had trouble understanding each other, we made it up by hand signals and really simple words. Her attitude was great and she was smiling and laughing all the time.

Before the fucking, she actually told me she was new to this line and it was only her 3rd day. Probably why she was so eager to please. Moving on to the deed itself, she was accommodative too all positions and we also dfk. the most memorable part of the experience was when i was pounding her missionary, she kept on saying "kimochi kimochi" in a "i can't stand it" manner. Fuck man, that was such a huge turn on. It was kinda the pinnacle of experiencing the AVs in person haha. When she was on top, she also rode cowgirl really well. I almost had trouble cumming because of the fucked up 1st round i had with Sora but i really concentrated and tbh went abit too hard on her before blowing my load.

I did apologize and asked if she was ok, but man she was all smiley and said daijoubu. We then chatted abit then hugged and i left the place.

Was quite thankful i went for the 2nd shot to erase the bad memories from the first one. My advice to bros is to really gauge the lady's level of interest when she tries to get you in. I think that would help in determining the quality of the session.

Cheers!