Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: fun in osaka

Was in Osaka for 3 days and went Club Amour each day for some JAV soapy action

Day 1 I wanted some big tits so chose a girl which had G cup. Sadly turned out to be a baby elephant but at least the tits were as advertised lol

Day 2 I chose a premium girl who turned out to be a jade rasif lookalike who was a bombshell. Sharp features, slim and big fake tits. Her English was basic but google translate got us by. Had a lot of patterns on the nuru mat and gave a solid AR and bj. Sadly she didn’t dfk, only pecks. What was surprising was she offered to fuck for an additional 10k yen. Sadly I didn’t have enough cash on me at the time not would totally have. The counter staff when you first arrive and pay will tell you no sex so it was surprising when she offered. What I understood from her basic English was it is up to the girl whether she wants to offer sex or not to customers. So I guess looks and chemistry plays a part.

The last time I went decided to go 3P since I was heading back to Tokyo. Asked for recommendation for 2 slim girls who could speak a bit of English and turned out not too bad. GND looks but at least no baby elephant. They weren’t awkward with each other and pretty much did everything you see in soapy JAVs except sex - AR bbbj DFK and even 3 way kissing

Damage
Day 1 - 60 min 20k
Day 2 - 50 min 22k. She was a premium girl so had to top up 5k
Day 3 - 60 min 36k. The counter staff gave me a 4K discount since I came back 3 days in a row and I told him I was leaving for Tokyo lol

If anyone has some questions about the place feel free to drop me a pm

Last edited by Btbh; 15-12-2022 at 05:56 PM.