View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ah lao above 65 years old...

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessman View Post
I suspect those ah Lao are not here. Many are lonely and just want someone to talk to. But agree that they can be pretty irritating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
OMG. You spoke my mind though my experience are mostly in those with room types but their walls are just those false walls, mostly in the neighbourhood areas. I dont understand why they need to talk like they are at the coffeeshop. Sibei annoying, there goes our peace. Massage place leh, not lim kopi place. Cant understand..
i am a chin chye person.. want to talk abit no problem but they really can talk the entire time lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
If you have heard about the conversation that annoyed you, you should approach him on the spot and not talking about him behind his back.
Sorry hor, that guy not me coz i don't patron curtain joint.
actually i know they are lonely and just want to talk to someone but zhi dong abit la... dun talk the whole 50 minutes mah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I find it strange why he states 65 years old and above and not other age range.
This clearly indicates someone challenge him with cpf money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Not only above 65 years old its some human character ... only u r suay to bump into one .... so still have room rather then curtain joint to relax in quiet peace
the age is because everytime i kenna this kind of buay zhi dong encounter, the person confirm is abv 65.. because he is retired... he already tell half his life story to the whole shop so no need to guess.... i kenna so many times but story always same same

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykid View Post
I agreed it applies to all ages. Got 1 I went for my usual place for massage, curtain type, the guy beside me make so loud noise till can hear his piak piak.���� wanna enjoy my own also cannot enjoy in peace.��
this one i also kenna before but piak piak sound no problem.. those talk 60 min is the problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transverse View Post
Maybe when we reach that age, we will be acting the same
i think is possible... that why i highlight the issue here lor...