View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ah lao above 65 years old...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Question for all the above 65... How come when u all go massage that time must talk to the ML for the full 60 or 90 minutes?

knn.. private room u can go and talk until u song.... curtain place and the whole shop can hear you dua pow and hao lian ur ml...

do you noe that after u leave the ml all gossip and laugh at you? pls la have a bit standard leh... dun xia suay sg men.. dun talk so much jus keep quiet... the more u talk the more u expose u r actually sibei suah ku...

dun act like u rich because most of the ML is richer than you... ur cpf money not very big...

dun because u go china holiday before u think u china expert.. pple born in china leh..
If you have heard about the conversation that annoyed you, you should approach him on the spot and not talking about him behind his back.
Sorry hor, that guy not me coz i don't patron curtain joint.