View Single Post
Old 22-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good afternoon Samsters,

I want to thank you for your trust and confidence in my free warm pleasurable slutty tongue. The reason for your trust in me is due to my "years of membership in this forum coupled with some good positive feedbacks" (as commented by one such supportive Samster) from some Samsters here.

Having said that, my humble position here does not necessarily mean that I do have some rapport or friendship with some of the many new CDs or trans here. As a matter of fact, I am not ashamed to say that I am too busy with my own commitments, be it erotic pleasurable ones or work related ones, to be acquainted with many of the new found "sisters" here.

As such, I do not know for nuts if these new CDs or trans here really offer free sexual services. Please take note that I am in no position or neither do I have the right to comment about them. Do not pm me for assistance to address your concerns about them.

I do understand your concern about being conned or misled into paying for something you thought is free. Perhaps you may want to be upfront with them by asking directly if their sexual pleasures is for free.

In short, please direct your queries accordingly to your desired CDs or trans for them to help you to make a well informed decision to want to try their sexual pleasurable services or not.

Good luck. Cheers.