Old 28-05-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Devil4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Usually don’t do review but Just wanna share one recent experience in Manila.
I was there last week in Manila and was recommended by a local friend for a home massage package. Was given a few girls photo for selection and offered a few packages via wechat. That day only have 3 girls available so choose the fairer Syt.

Liked some bros here, I got scammed before, girls came to hotel totally different from picture. Initially, I was quite reserved but decided to give it a try as I was quite convinced by the contact and need to destress after a long day.

Booked a slot and the girl came. SYT about 20 years old and quite fair for a Pinoy. Girl also similar to photo provided.
As I took a half package 5k peso for massage + BJ. But decided to go for full package instead paying 2k more as hardly find such a gem.

Standard SOP with massage but I bui tahan after awhile, quickly get into action asking to massage my DD, and start BBBJ. But one turn off is suddenly she ask me if got CD? Lucky I remember I have one left over CD from previous trip. I cannot imagine the girl came unprepared. Quickly get into action capping and bonk.

I think the girls are young only early twenty, so maybe feel shy and less experience on bed. Overall experience is good as she is young and pretty much follow instruction.
The next day I tried another girl also young, similarly they are young and maybe less wild. Too bad I have to return home. Will sure come back soon again.
Wanted to share with bros here to support them going. PM me if you are interested when you are planning for manila trip. Please take care of them as they are really rare gem. Full FJ package - 1 shot or 2 hour is 7000 peso not inclusive tips.