View Single Post
Old 14-03-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

I am curious about this mixed blood Yang Niu. Decided to give her a try.

My observation is this place is not really easy to locate, as it is on level 2 of an apartment. From Westerhout, you can see the 58A LED light shining. The carpark entrance is a little dark at night, with some pretty transvestite standing on the pavement. Probably these fellas distracted me a little. They are pretty and fair but I am not going to fuck someone with a cock.

Plenty of car park lots to choose from. Found the staircase from behind and went up. This place is really discrete. I like it. I like the privacy.

At level 2, left side is 54A and right side is 58A.

Fortunately Yang Niu is available when I entered the house. The elderly OKT told me only Yang Niu is available as the other gal Wei Wei was working.

paid sgd200 for the 1 hour session.

I entered the room. Yang Niu is really very fair, with long brown hair. Nice curvy backside. In the room, as I strip her, I was amused and surprised that her pussy hair is brownish. I did not ask her further on her parentage.

She is very friendly and accomodating, obliging when I hug and fondle her and kissed her nice breasts. She showered me.

On the bed, she gave me a very good catbath, good Rimming of my backside, good BBBJ. We tried a few positions, and finished in missionery.

The mirrors in the room are great. The mirrors made up the walls and ceiling of the room.

We both chit chat on the bed, "star gazing" on the ceiling. That star gazing lights in the room, I like it.

Very good experience. Will RTF.