Thread: L20H45
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2746 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H45

had DouDou during lunch time.

here is the review.

Girl: DouDou - L20H45
Damange: $100

Only girl avaliable and i want looking for a quicky, so when ahead.

in the room quite good service, help undress me, i also undid her bra.

shower very fun, i think it's the most fun i ever had in the shower. she really tease alot, play with my nipples, rub her breast on me. then also lick my nipples and gave me a short bbbj. the best of all is when my back facing her, she reach through my ass cheeks to grab my hard rod from behind... dam sensual. then drying me also teasing, suck my nipples, lick my behind, very fun and playful, i like.

after the shower i was feeling dam excited and horny.

But sadly it when down hill from there...

catbath on the bed was pretty short, BBBJ also not very long. No French, no AR. Worst was FJ, she was riding... i was 95% and was about to blow my load, and then she just stop........... and ofcourse i still came... but the feeling like... not shoik lei. i wish i had stop to change postion to pound her, but the view up top too nice. quite distracted with her riding me.

after that a quick shower and i left. when i check my hp after walking out, i was in the place for 25mins...

Body: little tummy, big scar on the left shoulder
GFE: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10 (better in the shower)
BBBJ: 7/10 (again better in the shower)
AR: -1/10 (i giving minus, cause she clean everything... but i got nothing)
French: 0/10 (i tired, she turned away, maybe i not yandao)
FJ: 4/10 (was fine untill the end, fake moans)
RTF: Nope

overall it was decent for a quick session, maybe she will give more if u take 1hour, but i was going back to office so cannot take 1hour.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.