View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went to apo one night and saw a pretty lady having eye contact with me while I walked pass her. Later went to sit one corner and she come to talk to me. After sometime offer me 4.5m for LT and 3M for ST. Then her 2 other friends came along both looks not bad. One of them said I didn’t pay her after sex. I told her I didn’t know her. So I guess someone look alike. And she left after that. The other lady tried asking me for 3some for 7M LT. But find it too exp so in the end didn’t take them and left. More exp than in KL beach club.. so didn’t take. Maybe if strike lottery can consider.
Wow still got Tarma... 7Million for tarma is a good price. Nowadays from my frd who frequent vn said nowadays for foreigners the price is 1M for ST & 4M to 5M for LT.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM