Old 16-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

After bidding farewell to 141 in causeway bay, i meet out hooter and rokket and hit to LKF together.

Our first destination was to go Heihei, as usual so many pretty chicks were queueing up to get entry for heihei.

We are trying our luck to get in Heihei because heard from some chicks sometime it work. Actually making an excuse to TCSS with them...

Our mission failed; entry to heihei so we decided to go around LKF. Try out CLUB 97 as past experience is good.

Waited for the crowd to come in when i spotted two chicks. Both bros and me were guessing whether they are china chicks.

Finally i stand up and approach the girls to my astonished they are from Taiwan. No wonder able to speak english with the nepal bar-tender.

Start to TCSS and ask rest of bros to join them since crowd was sparsely on that day.

After few rounds of drink with them and they wanted to go back hotel as their trip in hk was short. They have to wake up early on next morning for shopping and i get their contact number and hotel room number. We even having rendezvous with girls to Ocean park as well on Monday.

After they left for about 30min and one of the taiwan girl really call me out to remind me about the Ocean park. Cool it my first time in hk get to know girls in LKF from taipei. I agree to take them Ocean park and apply one day work leave for them. Now i am starting to believe taiwan girls are really daring.. Hope my lady luck is with me on Monday.

After the taipei chick left and we waited for 30min on crowds arrival. It seem like nothing happen in CLub 97 on Sat. even @ 1130pm. All bros decided to leave the club house and go insomnia.

Hooter left us early as he needs to settle certain things on next day. Left me and rokket hunting around until we found one hk chick dancing on her own.

We approached her by talking and dancing with her. At first, she give us cold shoulder but after rounds of dancing. She finally join our group maybe she thinks both of us are gentleman. Rokket help to look after her belonging when she dance happily. Well done my windman...

She dance with us until nearly end of pub house operation hour and even join us for supper @ 530am in the morning.

I managed to get her number after the meal and asked her to give me sms when reached home. She really did when back home...I feel so happy and get myself another dancing chick partner for future.