View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Nakhon Ratchasima - Korat

Hi, thought i'd share a bit more about this place with fellow friends who may want to go visit...

Soapy Massage Parlours:

Babylon-
Currently about 8-12 girls working (As of Oct22). Price start from 1.8k baht up to about 3k baht. Quality is ok, but cannot compare to Bangkok la. Place is newly renovated, so the lounge, rooms and everything is pretty nice

Ginza-
Biggest and one of (if not) the oldest massage parlour in Korat. Place feels old and has a strong carpet odour. Have quite a number of girls, but if you go weekdays don't expect more than 4-6 to choose from. Price is also about 2k baht.

There is also Osaka but i wouldn't recommend because the place quite run-down and the quality and quantity of the girls is usually bad.

Karaoke Bars:

There are quite a number of Karaoke Bars in Korat with young, nubile PR ladies who'll sit with you and entertain you. Most won't go back hotel with you on the 1st visit unless you offer to pay a ridiculous amount. A lot of SG guys find girlfriends in these places...

Lamerkorat (ละเมอ) has about 40 something girls on rotation, is one of the bigger joints in Korat. Ladies drinks are 100 baht, but alternatively you can pay 200 baht per hour per lady to sit with you. VIP Karaoke room is 300 baht an hour, a lot of naughty stuff happens in there. there is also a bigger VIP room with own toilet at 500 baht/hour... Needless to say you can bring in a whole group of girls and let them all entertain you together

There are a couple more but for now i cant remember what are the names of the places or where it is... will update if i recall

Clubs:

Quite a number in Korat. Party here is dirt cheap, a group of 5 can all get drunk on as little as 200 baht per pax. We bought 2 bottles of liquor, with tons of mixers, ice.. and even food. Bill came up to slightly under 2k baht... with about half the bill coming from food order.

Some of the popular spots include Longlao and Tawandang. There are always Coyotes hanging around looking for guys to bring them back to hotel. Or if you prefer a challenge, can always look out for the groups of university gals and maybe pick one of them up for the night (or even as a gik)

Freelance:

Covid has pretty much changed the freelance scene in Thailand. Nowadays a lot go to twitter to advertise their services. Just search the hashtag #sidelinekorat and you'll come across it. Unlike bangkok, in Korat is quite legit, meaning the pics and person are real and you wont kena a bait and switch (very common tactic in bkk). If u kena bait n switch, can always reject on the spot as it is cash on meetup.

If anyone's heading up to Korat (about 3hrs drive from BKK) and wants to know more, feel free to PM or reply to the thread. I'm heading up there myself from Mid Nov to End Nov.

Any bros who know more about this place, please share ya. Sharing is Caring