Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana

recent incident, she wanted a fridge veri much so i told her i got not enough money but will send her asap. after i transfer $ to her i keep asking her about the fridge. then she told me she bought it but reject it and say no need fridge bcos winter coming.
Errrr, Xiamen dun show during winter..... it's just cooling. Food still needs to go into the fridge to keep fresh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
she told me she send the money for the fridge for her dad hospital bill.
r all mei mei like that?
so now i tell her. these are your monthly expenses. if u need extra, u ask me for it. i even open a Bank of China a/c under my name but i dont know how to have internet banking so tat i can monitor how much money she draw out.
Bro not that I want to f u.... think properly b4 u commit... U have money also dun spend this way. I might not know how true or how your relation with her but how sure u know her?? U sure her dad is in hospital?