Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Bro Kongsamiya

Glad that you are back.
I have one bad news.
I am still stucked with the mm from Karama.
She had offically moved in with me.
So for those days that you are not in Dubai, I have only bonk her and no one else....sigh.....
Not only that I break my principles but also my wallet.
Spent more than 10,000dhs for the past 2 weeks on her.
First few thousands for her, then she want a LV bag and then a new handphone and dinner and drink at Burj Al Arab last night.
Now I really don't know how to get rid of her.
She still go to work in the night like your GF except that she don't go out with customers....

help.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Bro Lysander,
I am back hee hee....... this morning 3 am, Now I am in the office...
Thai mei mei.. hmmmmm, must find out lah.. so far no luck for the young ones expect those in the forties but not in WL......

Bro will try to meet you tonite if my body permits.. too much cheonging last few nites, too much alcohol in the system....(have more than 4 bottles of brandy and countless no of jars of beer in my system..)

So how was your first CNY in dubai? Any cheezy event happened har? I would believed that you were enjoyinggggggggggg since yuou already have your own appartment..