View Single Post
Old 26-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK hotels to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
H Front was on my shortlist. Guess trade off location. Recall North Point in good company with other "hotel" (famous funeral parlour)?? Rate competitive vs space (a premium in SAR). Just have to limit my bed antics he5

Last stayed in Parklane (diff league, buz trip) late 2004. My kweilo collleague told me to hit Wanchai instead of LKF. Wrong tip, kena chop carrot head with Pinoy at 1 sleazy bar. Shd have just stopped at smooching, frenching in bar and left with bar bill (not cheap with LDs) + good tip. Small didi over-ruled, and I paid a fortune for LT (painful even to recall, too embarrased to tell). If I only knew of 141 then.. Once bitten, forever shy
Sorry bro, I remember the Funeral Parlour is a few shops away on the left of the hotel. Maybe I am not that Pan Tan, so I pay no heed to this and gradually forgotten.
Ya, as mentioned, these wanchai pub are mainly for the Kweilo and lots of pinoy there so is not my cup of coffee. Besides, they asked for US150 or more.. LKF have more beautiful locals, chineeese, foreigners and mainly are non working gals. Or even the 141...with 2 hours of committment it cost only a fraction of the pinoy price and more enjoyable bonk.