View Single Post
Old 13-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoshita View Post
True love shall last a long way…my good buddy married a WL more than 20 years ago. I was invited as their best man and signed their marriage certificate in JB. They had 2 sons and a daughter. His wife is happy living in Malaysia and my buddy had to travel to/fro on daily basis, nevertheless they are a happy couple.

The girl was from Chiangmai. Came to Singapore worked in L06H72, back then was $40 and overnight was $110. After 2 years, she went back and build a house for her parents as well as brought land for growing paddy. Got a few buffaloes 🦬 and pigs 🐖. My buddy visited her for 2 years and later they decided to get married. You have to have a big heart to accept a WL, salute to my buddy.

When she became a Malaysian citizen, she was then able to visit Singapore anytime. Before the conversion, she wasn’t able to enter.

That you for sharing this wonderful story to show that everything is possible in this world and for keeping faith in humanity and love.

Yes Sammy boss has the rule - whores are only for fucking. But they are also human. And yes many or maybe most times it will not work out. But is has in the cases you mentioned, so good for them.

Also, let us not forget that most married guy who visits GL are not getting something which is very important to them. So who is to say...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else