Thread: Honest exp
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Honest exp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
So looks like i am not the only one who feels this way. Recently I asked a bro for contact. He gave me location and name of person in Chinatown. Go there apart from the nurse uniform everything was different from what was said in the FR. Massage was exactly 1 hour and she did not eat my time but throughout the massage she was in a rush. I have no idea why. I actually wanted to laugh out loud. It was amusing in a freakish sort of way. Her strokes were at ferrari speed which means there was no relaxation or sensuality. So i guess the FR was written by the pimp or owner of shop. I feedback and have not heard anything.

I have had fun in spas but these fun were mainly after i became a regular. Some of the interesting things i heard were also when I was a customer. I used to go to a small shop in chinatown. I was inside the room with the only 1 ml. Someone entered the place and the customer ask price details. How much is 30 mins, 45 mins, 1 hour. Then he ask if only special how much. Then after that the funniest shit I ever heard. I if i do special myself and only see you topless how much without any massage? Obviously ML chase him away.

My point those noobs seeking contacts and locations. Do not bother. Go by yourself, explore. And okts, owners, pimps etc its a business please no point overselling your product and then not delivering. Bad news travels fast. One of my fav ml in boat quay told me pls not to post anything in sammyboy. Her previous experience when someone posted something good about her someone else posted something bad. End result she loss customers. Ppl tend to believe bad fr compared to good fr and if good fr is defended too much ppl will suspect its her OKT.
Ya lor good one no one praise, bad one ppl condemn ppl believe...so hor, very hard to do business nowadays la...