Thread: Honest exp
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Honest exp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
There have been many users who have given me locations to go to. Last sat I went to 6 different spas in city area and walked out without trying anything. This forum was user based a few years ago so what I got was often what I was told. Now it's more okt based who are just pushing unsuspecting bros towards their not so popular girls. This is my opinion and I understand clearly that one man's meat might be another's poison.

The 7th place I went to was totally off the sammyboy radar, no one talked about nor commented on it. Maybe it is the Singaporean selfish culture, keep good things to oneself, share only the fucked up ones.

In conclusion. Bros stop using sammyboy forum as your sole means of finding your fav places n then complain that you were shortchanged. Go look around and explore yourself. Often the best experience I have gotten is when I went and entered places alone. I made my own judgement call on whether to take what they have to offer. If you have a bad first impression then move on to the next one.

Guys remember entering a spa is not entering a contract. You can ask who is massaging you. Do not feel obligated just because you have entered a spa. Be polite always. I went to a spa and the guy before me was asking the recep,who is massaging him. She showed him an Aunty and he told her straight to her face, so old don't want, and left. I felt that was uncalled for. Use EQ. No need to make friends with ml but being friendly always helps. At the end of the day happy seller of service will make the buyer happy.
I agree absolutely. SBF is commercial, you wrote a thread to made a recommendation, it got taken down because must pay fee, WTF . who will share like that, unlike last time everything is open and shared freely, brotherhood is real, made some good friend back then, now its all about okt - pimp earning money... if I know how to set up a website I will do a forum and invite people to participate ..unfortunately I don't know..hmmm

even GL nowadays , quite until you can hear a pin drop, nothing at all, no street walker like it use to be all street spanking clean... wtf.