View Single Post
Old 21-07-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Hope you’re not trying to give the impression that there are no pretty and fair girls around, cause there are. It’s just that you’re not going to see them.

If you want a hottie, you have to book them ahead of time. They get fully booked fast.

I locked up an appointment with the No. 1 girl at two massage shops on Soi 24 and Soi 26 (different girls). Not only were they great looking, they were super GFE. They touched my heart.

I also lucked out and snared the new No 1 at a third shop as a walk-in. But it was early afternoon. She really made me feel like I was her BF.

There was an uber kawaii and ultra popular girl at EZ. She only came in the afternoon and left early evening because she would be fully occupied. I could never nail a time slot with her. I did see her a couple times so I know she was genuine.
What is her name?