View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Things were ok during the first few months when she went back home after her GL stint. Went to BKK during that period few times to visit her. She intro me to her family. But that time I just had this gut feeling that she expected me to also support her family financially. She also mentioned about marriage and the need to sometimes help out her 2 jobless brothers who were already married with kids of their own. When she detected my reluctance she broke up with me.
Oic. That is very sad.

I guess it is about both party compromising. Seriously, if we are like a friend of mine who is rich, no problem. Got a Thai gal pregnant, bought a house, a car and give a monthly allowance.

For the regular Joe, I guess they need to manage the expectation.

Typical guy in Geylang.