View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Chris-HK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Emperor vs 18 Sauna

Agree 100% with you bro! I have also posted my experience at Sauna 18 and I will certainly recommend it to all bros who would want to have an enjoyable evening/night with some actions in Macau

Now, I just came back from a short trip to Macau last night and took the chance to visit Emperor Sauna, which is a sister sauna of 18 (they belong to the same group). It is located in the 5th floor of Emperor Hotel, which was also recently renovated. Bought the usual Zhong Shi package at Shun Tak for HKD 867 (10 dollars cheaper than 18 Sauna). You can upgrade by topping up another HKD 500.

Hardware wise, Emperor is slightly old with less facilities. As mentioned by the previous bro, 18 has many plasma TVs which really make it a good place to watch soccer. Emperor has only like 2-3 wide-screen TVs and 2 old desktops. There are 2 pools, one hot and one cold, with a few stools located alongside the pool for you to be showered by one of the shower girl. It also comes with the usual dry and wet steam rooms + 2 backrubs rooms. 18 wins hands-down in terms of hardware and renovation!

The package comes with a free backrub/shower and I choose backrub (a real mistake!). The girl was very unprofessional and did not even rub my back properly! The whole process was completed in only 15 mins...chop2. Now, this was a real disappointment for me because I have tried backrubs at other saunas (paid for them!) and gave them thumbs up (esp at the Big Boss Sauna). Anyway, it was free, so heck....

Come to the show part....they dun have the strip show like in 18, they just lined up the girls (close to 100 of them) alongside the pool. Since the pool area is already very small, I had to walk in a circle to get a view of all the girls. Qualitywise...same as 18...mostly above 7.5...and I have decided not to upgrade because of the enjoyable experience I had with a 20-year old PRC at 18 Sauna few weeks back.

After the show and some food, I called up one of the supervisor and asked them whether they have similar kind of girls for Zhong Shi. Unfortunately, the manager said they only have mid-gals (over 27) and mostly are locals! At this moment, my heart sank and was prepared for the worst...so I just told him to pick the best.

In about 20 mins, the room was ready...the supervisor said that I dont have to pay extra for the VIP room (with attached showers, king bed and a mirror on top so that u can view all the actions from below). BUT, the moment I saw the gal...all my mood was gone....seemed like this time I made a mistake of choosing Emperor!

The gal was 35 years old...way older than what the supervisor promised me! Face and body...abt 5/10...and she smoked...another discount. I was completely disinterested and just asked her to massage me for the first 1/2 an hour. The massage was okay for the first 10 mins...and then she disappared for the next 10 mins (toilet break she said). Came back and massaged my legs before I told her to strip and gave me a BM. Again, it was unsatisfactory and technique was way below that of the PRC gal at 18. At that time, I was completely high and nearly came when she BMed my body and my ass using her tits! This time, the girl took 5 mins to BM me and wanted to do it with me. Hell..no way...and I decided to just come using her tits. So, 45 mins was over and still another 45 more. We showered for 15 mins and I asked her to massage me again. She did that for like 20 mins and then cleaned up the room and was gone with 15 mins left! I didnt stop her because I would also like to have some sleep before the Man U-Milan match. At the end, I napped for almost 2 hrs and woke up just in time for the match.

Overall, a big let down after hard-selling by the men at Shun Tak that Emperor's service is better than 18. Next time, I will stick to 18 or Big Boss Sauna.

Chris