Old 09-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau 18 Sauna

Went to Macau and ZH recently and would like to to recommend this 18 Sauna located in the Tower Wing of Golden Dragon Hotel. This sauna is very new and was opened in early Jan05.

Around the pool area, there r bikkini gals to bath u while u sit on this special chair with a hole under your ass...this service is free if u have purchased the package from HK, else it will cost u HKD128. They have the usual rub-back service too (like Supreme), but unlike Supremem I didn't get the few mouthful of BJ at the end of rub-back service...

About every 30 mins, there is this "performance" where 4-5 gals will go up to this 2nd level n start dancing to disco music n will only stop after they have taken off everything on their bodies...it was fantastic! Also, if u like wat u see, u must quickly reserve the gal with the captains there bcos most of the guys will be there to watch the performance....dun worry if u r resting in the lounge area bcos when the "show" starts, the waitress will go around to inform everyone to go watch show...

And after this they will bring out all their gals, about 40-50 of them. Mostly PRC, rest are viets, mongolian and russian gals. I took a Hunan gal and my package cost HKD 1,398. My friend took a russian gal n cost him HKD 1,435.

This 18 Sanua has a grand deco n it give a warmth feel of the place...i think they spend quite a bomb on this place...in the lounge there r at least 10 42" plasma TVs all around, free internet, unlimited food n drinks, a sleeping area (if u wanna save on Macau hotel cos u can stay up to 12 hrs and after that is charged by hourly), a theatre screening movies...etc.

I went over to ZH too...I will share this experience with brudders here when have time..

Rgds.