View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Barcelona Info or Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlTeoh View Post
You can try this http://www.universitariascatalanas.com/en/

It is a bit pricy but GFE is 100%. No rush job, BBBJ, unlimited shots within the time limit.

The OKT has can speak limited English. Make sure you tell the OKT that you want an English speaking lady. If not, kanna a non-English speaking one, cannot communicate.
So I just tried this site today. Had been eyeing this girl called Sara for a few days, finally got a booking today for her.
http://www.universitariascatalanas.c...celona/sara-2/

Yes, the OKT don't speak a lot of English, i communicated via email and she took forever to reply 1 email, the spanish aren't the most efficient people.

So I gotta try Sara today and she looked amazing in the photos, curvy body, tall etc. but of course, it's never always the case, for Euro250, she certainly made me feel very much like her BF, heck, if I'm staying and working in Spain, I wouldn't mind having her as my GF.

Anyway, she has an amazing body, a little plumber than the photos, but still amazing, she's beautiful, and her boobs are smaller than the photos, but more than enough for me.

Standard stuff like BBBJ, I DATY her and the sex was good, I felt like i didn't do her justice by giving her a short fuck, I couldn't hold in long enough since i've not had sex for awhile. You need at least 2hrs to fully enjoy her, and I don't have enough or at least wasn't willing to spend that much.

I like to make my girls feel happy after sex, so i gave her a massage. And she thoroughly enjoyed it.
I told her after I return from UK next week, I'll like to visit her again.

She couldn't stop kissing me.