Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Boobsftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

My Place Senayan

First visit to Jakarta in a while and first massage in Indo. Called in at My Place a couple of weeks ago. Facilities are top notch but I won't bother going back.

From what I read online recent info from a couple of websites have the damage for a 90min massage and HJ at around 420k for the VIP room. For me, 975k! Significant white guy tax I'm guessing. I don't mind paying a bit more and ALWAYS tip but double is a bit rich.

To be fair the masseuse was pretty good looking and knew her stuff. No complaints there. Great massage.

While I fully understand that this is not a FS joint (HJ is included) I did think however that at least topless and some roaming would be a given like the HJ is? Nope. Nothing.

When I asked her how much to roam and maybe take off the outfit she initially looked like she had no idea what I was talking about. The obligatory to-ing and fro-ing and "5" was the reply...meaning 500,000!? To roam clothed? Yeah, no. Elvis pretty much left the building there and then. After paying a premium for the experience I was over it. Finished up a little later and I was out of there.

I may be well off the mark here, and would like to hear if I'm wrong, but from what I understand I was getting played. Pity, it sounded like it could be a fun place. Live and learn. ��

Last edited by Boobsftw; 01-06-2023 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Tidying