Old 08-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

If u r looking for quite close to GFE then Clarke is the place.

Some Ang Mohs have a few suggestion. I generally dun like Ang Mohs i think they are pretty much cheap skates!

The Ang Mohs say if you like an SYT, then before you can buy an LD you can pop a few Qs such as:
1) Are you a cherry SYT?
2) Is it that time of the month?
3) Are u a single mum? Many of the GROs tend to be single mums though not all. Some of the SYTS also tend to be single mums. Some as young as 18 unbelievable man. Some men do not prefer single mums so incase you want to save on the LDs please ask the above 3 questions and if any of the answers are not to your choice please say you will not buy a drink. Its ok and perfectly acceptable.

For me i treat it as whats P100 after all (At Duxton the LDS can range from $20-50)?

There is the ubiquitous Peanut man who sells a very small portion of peanuts for P20 and nothing less. However he can give you 3 portions for P50.

So if you are done with Tartz and Roadies.... you can take the jeepney all the way to Upper Don Jucio Avenue where you will find Honey Pot.

Honey Pot is a pretty interesting place. The manager is Damian. ONce he is drunk he will go out of his way to make you feel comfortable. There are a lot of old men who visit this joint. And Damian does pretty interesting things to keep these old men coming back