Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4u29 View Post
Will be heading to S.Korea next week with a group of 3 friends. I understand that I just need to present my Singapore IC and should be all good right? 3 of us are Chinese but one of my friends is a Singaporean Indian. Just wondering if we head there will he be accepted? I've heard stories of Indians not really being welcome at most places in S.Korea but I've never been, so I'm just curious about the accuracy of these stories. Anyone can enlighten me?
I went to donuts recently. I'm an Indian. I had to pay 290k probably cos I paid by credit card, and the lady manager told me that the girl may not have sex with me if it's uncomfortable for her due to Indians' big penis and that then there would be only hj and bj. I laughed and agreed. Probably it was her nice way of saying that I'll get only one shot. And she told me that night they have only 1-1 service.
Anyway I got a tall girl as per my wish and she did a great job of b2b massaging me with warm oil. It was heavenly and I was so turned on. Finnaly I unloaded a whole lot in her mouth while she was doing bj on me. After that she just chatted with me using a translator app and finally she said you can go back to your hotel and sleep. I didn't ask for a second shot and I don't know if I would've got one. But overall the b2b massage was new for me, so it was great. I won't forget this experience.